Cloud Computing Search Engine

Loading

Google Apps Guide for IT Managers

There’s no denying the complexity and expense of setting up a robust, fully secured network of servers on site- and that’s before you factor in software purchase, configuration and support. And with a typical service life of only 3-5 years and the necessity of regular, secure data back-up, there are quite a few drawbacks.




This resource explores how Google Apps for Business takes care of hardware, software, security, back-up, storage, support and disaster recovery.

Read on for answers to some typical questions you  may have when considering the move to Google
Apps, including:
  • Is it compatible with our applications?
  • Who else has access to my data and where is it stored?
  • If I change my mind, can I get my data back?
  • What assistance and support will I get during migration?
  • And much more.
To see the complete guide see  Google App Engine for IT Manager 
 

blogger templates 3 columns | Make Money Online